<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: My Little Black Book

Friday, March 2, 2012

My Little Black Book

C'mon.  You know you want to admit it.  Right?  You have one too...

For all of you Type A personalites out there, I sympathize.  I have one.  I cannot LIVE without it.  My little black book.  A plain old sketchbook, plain paper binded together with its only purpose to be filled up with drawings, lists - my entire world!

Here's my beauty:
For a crazy neurotic organized person like me, this book holds all the things I want to do and am planning to do in life.  Aren't there times in life when you have sooo many ideas that you just need to get them down? 

This is where I sketch, list everything possible just to make some extra room up there.  I don't have much more room left, ya know?  My cup. running over.



My family and friends like to tease me.  They quip "You should write that down in your 'book'?"  Normally, it's something they want me to do for them.  I'm ok with that.  I know they secretly feel special to be there!

I secretly hope that those scribbles make it out of the book and into this blog.  I want to share my doodles with you.  Do you feel special yet?  I hope so.  I'm pretty excited about what's to come. 


What about you?  Do you have a Little Black Book?  Paper just waiting to be used?

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2012 at 7:11 PM , Anonymous Ginna said...

Let's see some of those ideas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home