<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: EASY DIY PILLOWS

Friday, May 24, 2013

EASY DIY PILLOWS

Happy Friday!!  I hope you all have exciting plans for this weekend!  We are yard "sale-ing" and I'm excited to find some fabulous treasures! 

So, I am a huge fan of pillows stacked up on a bed or on couches, etc.  I love the way they seem to add character and extra pops of color.  

I also just love when they are piled up on the floor just so you can sleep on the bed.  Ugh.  But hey, gives you more of a reason to make the bed every morning, right?!? HA.  

Here are three pillows I made for The Boo's room.  
I bought various fabrics and wanted to make them coordinate with her big girl room which is based around ladybugs.  
I stuffed the round pillow so much I had to have the hubby hold the buttons together - I needed the extra muscle.  Thanks babe!

My favorite pillow is the white flower with the lady bug button on the ribbon leaves.  It's the little touch that brings it all together.  
I hope they provide you with some inspiration - I'm all about just sewing straight lines so these pillows were not over complicated.  

Have a great weekend all!  And as always, thanks for stopping by to see me!  

Follow on Pinterest / Like on Facebook
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home