<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: FABRIC STORAGE in a FILING CABINET

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

FABRIC STORAGE in a FILING CABINET

Hey all!  What a beautiful weekend we have had here in the Northeast!  I've been working hard trying to clean up the landscaping around our home.  How about you?  I just love weeds.  LOVE. them.

I hope to show you the new look of the front of our house shortly.  We have made a few changes that I am really excited about.  But in the meantime, I have also been feeling the crazy spring fever of cleaning things out and trying to find ways to better organize our home.

It seems I have a fabric problem.  Yes, I am addicted.  A fabric hoarder.  Where do I go with all of it?  

When trying to decide what do do with all my fabric, I was also changing up my office.  I really wanted to get rid of a very large filing cabinet we got for free, when an office building was closing in the area.  Let's face it, a 4 drawer filing cabinet is just not that pretty.  I really only needed 2 drawers for our paperwork.  DUH, Cheryl.  
Those extra drawers could be used for my fabric!  Lined up over hanging files, I can see all of the fabric and just pull it out when needed.  I love it!  I was always digging in a box or tote and would pull something out in surprise - I forgot I had that!  
Now the only issue is how to make that filing cabinet look more.... fun.  You can bet I will be dragging it outside to paint very soon!  Do you have a creative way to store your fabric?  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment below - I would love to hear from you!


Follow on Pinterest / Like on Facebook
Photobucket



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home