<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: MOTHER'S DAY FREE PRINTABLE

Friday, May 3, 2013

MOTHER'S DAY FREE PRINTABLE

Happy Friday!

I am so excited for the weekend!  The scrumptious hubby and I have some "us" time and we are going to a huge flea market in the area!  Oh the treasures I we hope to find.  

So, I kept thinking what can I post for Mother's Day?  What can I make that you would love to try?  Then it occurred to me... you need a break!  I could just give you something for free!  A printable in a simple frame is a great gift and I know I love so many of them!

A few months ago, while shopping with my Mom, I saw this adorable quote by Nancy Reagan.  It fit me so perfectly and I just knew I wanted to put it up somewhere in my house.  Then, of course, I get to share it with you too!  

I made the files in a 10X13 size so that it would work great in a matted 11X14 frame.  You could make it smaller as well to fit in an 8X10 frame.  

I hope you enjoy it - I made it in 4 colors just for you!  Just click on the link and you can download from there.  
                                                             Aqua and Creamsicle
I know it's a week away, but.... Happy Mother's Day all!! I hope you are treated to bubble baths and breakfast in bed.  Oh wait, that's what I hope to be treated to!! Enjoy your day!

Follow on Pinterest / Like on Facebook
Photobucket




Linking up with these amazing blogs:

I Heart Nap Time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home