<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: RAINBOW HEADBAND for ST. PATTY'S DAY

Thursday, March 7, 2013

RAINBOW HEADBAND for ST. PATTY'S DAY


OOPS!  Where did February go?  I have totally been neglecting you!  It has been a super weird 2013 for us.  One minute I think I'm good, and the next, an entire month has gone by without a post.  Geez.  

I am completely ready to be on to SPRING!  Do you have it yet?  spring fever? Fresh air and delicate flowers can arrive any time.  

To get things started I have a few St Patty's Day (and beyond) projects I have been working on for you.  It all started with my winter clothing clean-up/donate round in our closets.  The Bug has been growing like crazy and I pulled out a stack of t-shirts that were showing his belly. Not so good...   

Doesn't it KILL you to throw out/give away clothes?  I feel like there is a revolving bin of money things that are now too small.  UGH.  Looking at the pile I realized something.... I had a rainbow.  HMMM.  You see where this is going, right?  A headband for The Boo:
I started cutting up the t-shirts.  Oh yes, RE-purpose people!  I love it.  Here was my pile of cut up strips and lovely leftovers for the garbage stuff for the next project.
I just cut them up into 1 inch strips and cut small circles.  I covered a few headbands with white fabric and started making rosettes.  Yup, you know me.  Hot glue = burned Cheryl fingers. 
I made the flowers from each color and just added them onto the headband.  Y'all know how much i dig a head ornament.  Looks cute, right?  It's a great way to accessorize for St Patrick's Day, and you can wear it all year.  Who doesn't love a rainbow!  
I will be sharing what else I did with these t-shirts very shortly.  Let's just say I was "pin-spired."  Have a great weekend! 
Photobucket

3 Comments:

At March 8, 2013 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Cindy Eikenberg, Little Miss Celebration said...

This is adorable!! I actually wear headbands a LOT (they're great to cover up things before it's time for a trip to the stylist!!!) and would so wear this! Am pinning and thanks so much for sharing! Have a great weekend! ~Cindy, littlemisscelebration.com

 
At March 8, 2013 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thank you Cindy! A headband is one of my favorite things!! Thanks for visitng :) Have a great weekend! Hugs, Cheryl

 
At March 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home