<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: END OF YEAR TEACHER GIFT - A REAL PICNIC! PLUS FREE PRINTABLE

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

END OF YEAR TEACHER GIFT - A REAL PICNIC! PLUS FREE PRINTABLE

Welcome Back!  I hope your long weekend was enjoyable as mine!! We have been working hard on our outdoors to be ready for summer and I can't wait to show you soon!! 

The Bug will soon finish his first year of school.. sniff sniff.  Kindergarten will be behind us.  I really can't believe how fast it really went.  Seriously.  The other morning he said, "Mom, I only have 9 more days of school left!"  WHAT?!?! Where did the time go?  

We were so blessed with having a wonderful teacher for The Bug's first year, too.  He has learned so much and comes home happy every day.  I was really trying to think of something special to give to her for all her efforts.

There is a large debate regarding teacher gifts.  I do try to do the gift card thing.  I'm just one of those people who love to give a physical item.  So, I try to combine the two.  

When giving, I also always find myself wanting to thank the family of the teacher as well.  I'm sure they have to sit and listen to the crazy antics of the 6 year-olds.  I know I would find my exasperated often!  So, this gift could benefit the teacher and her family.  

A Picnic Kit with Grocery Gift Card - "It's been a real picnic having you for a teacher!"  
We purchased a tray, paper products, utensils, lemonade, condiment tray, soap, condiments and a citronella candle.  Everything on the tray only totaled $20.00!  We also included a gift card for our local grocery store to purchase the perishable food.  You could choose the add the gift card or just give as is.
I'm also including the printable tag for you!  You can click on the link and download for free.  I hope you love it as much as I do!

Picnic Teacher Label Free Printable

Have a wonderful day!! 

Follow on Pinterest / Like on Facebook
Photobucket





Linking up with these wonderful sites!  Check out the parties!
Tater Tots and Jello
I Heart Naptime
Skip To My Lou
Craft-O-Maniac
Lolly Jane
Not Just a Housewife
Lil' Luna
Someday Crafts
Reasons to Skip the Housework
House of Hepworths
Love of Family and Home
Mom On Timeout

4 Comments:

At June 6, 2013 at 2:57 PM , Anonymous Erin @ Erins 2 Cents said...

I'm stopping by from the Weekly Creative party. What a cute idea! I'm always looking for different things to make my boys' teachers.
~Erin

 
At June 6, 2013 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks so much Erin! I'm so glad you like it! Hugs, Cheryl

 
At June 12, 2013 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

This is absolutely adorable Cheryl! Pinned it for next year!

 
At June 13, 2013 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks Trish! I'm so happy you like it! Hugs, Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home