<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: ENCOURAGEMENT CARD FREE PRINTABLE - GOING GOLD!!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

ENCOURAGEMENT CARD FREE PRINTABLE - GOING GOLD!!

Howdy!  I hope you are having a great week!  I'm looking forward to being done with all the humidity that has hit PA this week.  Yuck!

I just wanted to say that you all are fabulous for hanging out with me for my Going Gold month.  I really appreciate you helping to bring awareness to Childhood Cancer.  

I know I have been giving you links to visit and show support, but I thought you may want to personally send your encouragement to moms and families that are the bravest people!

I created an encouragement card that you can click on below to print out. Here's what to do:  Contact a local Pediatric Cancer Organization to work with. Print out some cards and write a little note inside.  Take / Mail your cards and envelopes (ready to be mailed with the stamp on it) to the pediatric cancer org and ask them to mail them out to their families.

It's a personal way to show your support even if you don't know the family. They are warriors for their kids and could use a bit of acknowledgement, right?

There are 2 documents to the card.  Print out the front on white card stock, then place your paper like so: 
and print the second "inside" on the other side.  You will have two cards that will fit in an A4 envelope (4.25 X 5.75) once you cut the paper in half at 5.5 inches.

Download Encouragement Card Front Here
Download Encouragement Card Inside Here
Just a couple of note regarding the cards.  Make sure to ask the organization you contact how they would prefer you sign the cards.  They would not want to have the families think they gave out personal addresses. 

I really hope you feel inspired to share the love.  I am amazed by the people I have read about and met through the links I have shared.  I am honored to be sharing them with you.  Keep up the gold!  Have a great weekend!!
Photobucket





Linking up with these fabulous bloggers!
House of Rose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home