<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: FRAMED NAME: BY THE LETTER

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

FRAMED NAME: BY THE LETTER

Hello All!  Thanks for stopping by!  I'm sorry to say that even though our camping trip was a blast, we were completely wiped out last week.  I didn't even get enough done to share anything with you!  But not to worry, this week has been busy getting more projects around the house completed!! 

Sooo...today I am sharing something I worked on last year I haven't shared with you yet!  Me?  holding back projects?  Nah..... ;) 

I wanted to put The Boo's name in her big girl ladybug room we redid last summer.  It need to be cheery and bright to match her room.  

I purchased wood cut letters for her name and then carried them around in my purse for what seemed like forever!! Every time I would shop for frames I would pull out another letter to make sure they were the right size for the letter.  Crazy!
I painted all the letters white, painted the frames colors of her room and used the leftover pillow fabric as backgrounds in the frames.
I just used clear liquid nails to add the wood letters to the glass on the frames.  I kept the glass on instead of gluing to the fabric, because I thought it would make it easier to clean.  
Put them all up on an IKEA ledge and there you go!  Simple and fun!  
Hope your week is going great!!  Thanks for visiting!

Follow on Pinterest / Like on Facebook
Photobucket





Linking Up to these fantastic blogs:
I Heart Naptime
Craft-O-Maniac
Skip to My Lou
Setting for Four
Not Just a Housewife
Clean and Scentsible
Lil' Luna
Someday Crafts
Mom On Timeout
Reasons To Skip the Housework
House of Hepworths
Love of Family and Home

13 Comments:

At July 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is beautiful, I witnessed it!!!

 
At July 10, 2013 at 8:09 AM , Blogger The Preppy Strawberry said...

I love how it turned it out! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day =) have a great day! Amy

 
At July 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

How cute!! I love like how you put the frames on a shelf too instead of hanging them on the wall.

 
At July 11, 2013 at 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, nice to meet you. We are BeBetsy.com! Just wanted to stop by and let you know that your blog is really great and this post is fantastic. Please stop by our Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party and share more great ideas with us.

~~ Thanks, Sharon & Denise

 
At July 12, 2013 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks Amy!

 
At July 12, 2013 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks so much Sheena!

 
At July 12, 2013 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks ladies!!

 
At July 13, 2013 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Anni ~ Bazooka Crafts said...

That's a really cool idea. Love you blog and am now following you :)

Cheers, Anni
http://bastelbazooka.blogspot.de

 
At July 14, 2013 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks so much Anni! Have a great week!

 
At July 15, 2013 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Allison said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing! I found you on Made by you Mondays!

Allison

 
At July 16, 2013 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks Allison!

 
At July 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

This is beautiful, such a great take on wood letters. I like the idea of keeping the glass on, over the years I bet the fabric would get a little yucky. Thank you for sharing!
Sarah
Creative Ramblings
http://www.creativeramblingsblog.com/

 
At July 19, 2013 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks so much Sarah!! It has been sooo much easier to keep clean. Easy to wipe off the glass than try to vacuum off the fabric :) Thanks so much for stopping by to say hi!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home