<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: BOX FULL OF SUNSHINE GIFT

Friday, July 12, 2013

BOX FULL OF SUNSHINE GIFT

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine....I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh....
Oh yes... I just totally put that song in your head!! GOOD!  I've been singing it for a few weeks now.  Join me!  What's the reason I started singing you ask?  Well, a wonderful friend of mine was desperately in need of some sunshine.   
It was a hard week for her and her family and we wanted to make them smile.  You can see more about her story by reading her bloggy diary HERE.
Enter the box of sunshine.  I have seen many on Pinterest, but they all seem to center around candy.  We are trying to keep it a bit healthier around here so I went on the hunt for a yellow basket of "healthier" items.  
Here are the items in the box (bought the box at the dollar store):Gevalia CoffeeYellow Veggie and dip containerLysol wipesLemon Lift teaMethod Mango Sunrise hand soapBurt's Bees Lip BalmGoldfish crackers4C Totally Light Half and Half Ice Tea packetsSunmaid Golden RaisinsPop-Its - fireworksSponge Bob PurellYellow Delicious ApplesYellow PeppersLemons
We also bought a marigold plant that I brightened up with a bit of yellow ribbon.  I made a small sign and added it to a skewer in the plant.  
What do you think?  Would that brighten up your day?!?! I know I felt very happy to deliver it!! I got a pocket full of... pocket full of sunshine.... ;)  Have a great weekend!!

Follow on Pinterest / Like on Facebook
Photobucket





Linking up with these lovely ladies!
I Heart Naptime
Skip to My Lou
Craft-O-Maniac
Setting for Four
Not Just a Housewife
Lil Luna
Clean and Scentsible
Someday Crafts

12 Comments:

At July 12, 2013 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So thoughtful! You are a wonderful friend!

 
At July 14, 2013 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks Sheena! Have a fantastic week! Can't wait to see what you're making next for Crafting with the Stars!

 
At July 15, 2013 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Jenna said...

What a fun and bright gift! Love it! Would love it if you would link this up to Give Me The Goods Monday: 1 Party, 4 Blogs! http://rainonatinroof.com/2013/07/give-me-the-goods-monday-17/

 
At July 16, 2013 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks Jenna! Have a great week!

 
At July 22, 2013 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Such a great idea and a cheery gift!

 
At July 23, 2013 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks Jazmin!!

 
At July 23, 2013 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Paula Parrish said...

I love this do it yourself gift idea. Thanks for the inspiration. ;o)

 
At July 23, 2013 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Allison said...

What an adorable gift idea! Thanks for sharing!

Allison

 
At July 24, 2013 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Kennedy Dukes said...

I would love to get this! It would make my day. I pinned!

Visiting from Dukes and Duchesses Project Inspired.

 
At July 24, 2013 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks so much Paula!

 
At July 24, 2013 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks Allison - so glad you stopped by!

 
At July 24, 2013 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Me too! Such a happy color! Thanks so much for saying HI!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home