<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: A PINTERESTING GIFT

Saturday, May 26, 2012

A PINTERESTING GIFT

It's safe to say that I love giving gifts.  Just by looking back through my posts, I realized that many of them are about things I have made for others.  I do {squeezie} love giving a good gift.  If I have to give money or a gift card, it makes me cringe.  I know the recipient isn't unhappy with these types of gifts, but there is something about finding / making someone a gift with them in mind. 

Now I'm sure some of you are thinking "oh geez.. she's that person."  The kind of giver that you feel you have to dig up to your knees in stuff just to pull out the gift previously given and display it in the house when I arrive on your doorstep.  Well, of course!  No, I'm totally kidding. really.

I'm sure those bad gifts were already re-gifted to someone else.  Wink. Wink.  I do, however, try to really find what the other person would like.  Enter PINTEREST!  When you follow your loved ones, they pin the stuff they like!  A.mazing. 

A very special someone (my stepmom and rockin' grandma to my kids) was having a birthday.  I couldn't wait to troll through her boards to see what I could make with the kids.  Here are her gifts!
The sconces were made with directions from The Noshery.  She has a great tutorial and they were super easy to make - thanks to the hubby cutting the boards.  The only disappointment was that the kids weren't able to help because of the type of glue.  No worries, we painted many other papers and cards to send.
The other gift was a silly one.  She really likes Harry Potter and had a quote pinned that said this...
It was my attempt at word art.  I just used a blank picture file and PicMonkey to create it.  The frame was even Eco-Friendly.  Grandma loves that stuff. 

I really enjoyed making the gifts and they couldn't go to a more deserving, wonderful woman!  Happy Birthday Grandma!!! (and Happy Mother's Day's too!)
Photobucket

1 Comments:

At August 5, 2012 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Shawna said...

I loved them! The sconces with rocks are fabulous and the quote has a place of honor. The paper and cards were adorable. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home