<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: WALL DECALS and HOW TO NOT USE THEM ON THE WALL

Friday, May 31, 2013

WALL DECALS and HOW TO NOT USE THEM ON THE WALL

Hey! Hey!  Hope y'all are having a great week!  I am super psyched for this weekend!  Why?  I have a couple of really fun projects I am working on that I hope to finish.... and of course, share with you!

Today, I wanted to share a super simple tip/idea about wall decals.  The truth is, I'm not really a fan.  I'm not sure why, but I don't like the idea of putting a bunch of random stickers on the wall.

The annoying part?  They are a perfect way to coordinate with room decor.  Darn those marketing people!  So here is my solution: FRAME IT.  
Target has such cute ones to go with all of their kids bedding collections.  
I just added the decals to white paper and bought 8X8 frames for on the wall.  Easy.  Simple. Looks like you bought the frames that way.  
Love how easy it was and it looks great up on wall, don't ya think?  

Hope your weekend is full of sunshine and summer fun!!
Follow on Pinterest / Like on Facebook
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home