<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: CAMPING SNACK MIX and FREE CAMPING CHECKLIST

Friday, June 21, 2013

CAMPING SNACK MIX and FREE CAMPING CHECKLIST

Howdy!  Happy Friday!

We are about to pack up the car and attempt our first camping trip of the summer.  I'm hoping I have not forgotten anything and that it goes smoothly.   We are tent campers for now.  I really would love a camper, but that will come in time.  For now, it's just fun to get outside for an entire weekend and play!

Since we are packing up, I thought I would share with you my secret camping weapon.  It's sure to clam up whining and complaining of any kind.  SNACK MIX.  Yup, it's fun.  We serve it in plastic cups - just scoop some and eat.
Because it is in a cup, it will fit in the cup holder of your camp chair.  Easy, right?  We never really make it the same way twice.  I always take the kids to the store and let them choose what they want to mix in.  

We dump it all in a humongous bowl and just stir it up.  Here are the things we picked this time: M&Ms, Golden Grahams, Honey Nut Chex, Chocolate Teddy Grahams, Pretzel Sticks, raisins and peanuts.  
Yum! Yum!  We can't wait to eat some.  I swear I didn't eat any when I made it.  Well, maybe that's not the entire truth..... 
Just for fun too, I am sharing my camping checklist that I use for weekend trips.  (just click on the link to download the excel file.)  The hubs loves to cook breakfast, so that's our biggest meal.  The rest is just burgers and dogs. 

I am also a big fan of buying a veggie tray and making a fruit tray.  That way, the kids can snack on that stuff too.  Anything that's easy is the way to go!!  Now, if I could just survive enjoy the instant coffee, we will be OK.  I hope you have a great weekend!!

Enjoy!
Photobucket





Sharing with these fantastic blogs!  Click over to check them out!
I Heart Naptime
Skip to My Lou
Craft-O-Maniac
Lolly Jane
Not Just a Housewife
Lil Luna
Mom on Timeout
Someday Crafts
House of Hepworths
Reasons to Skip the Housework
Love of Family and Home
Setting for Four

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2013 at 12:29 PM , Anonymous Mom said...

YUMMY!!!PICTURES ARE GREAT,MAKING ME HUNGRY

 
At June 26, 2013 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Life With The Crust Cut Off said...

This looks awesome!!! We would love it if you would link up at our linky party:
http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/two-girls-and-a-party-link-up-22/
Live every Wednesday to Sunday.
Hosted by:
http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/ Parrish @ Life with the Crust Cut Off
http://thissillygirlslife.com/ Dana @ This Silly Girl’s Life
We hope to see you there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home