<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: CARAMEL SNICKERDOODLE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES

Friday, June 14, 2013

CARAMEL SNICKERDOODLE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES

Howdy!  How are you today?!?! I'm excited for the weekend ahead - baseball and yard sales.  Perfect summertime combination.  

I wanted to share a very simple dessert with you that you can completely make in a pinch.  NO BAKING REQUIRED!

Let me first say that the pictures for this one are bad folks.  I've been trying to learn more about my camera, but I took these dandys last year... [bloggy embarrassed face]

The good news for you though, is that the dessert is totally yummy.  

Not sure what to call them - Caramel Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwiches.  That sounds about right.

Here's what you will need:
-2 bags Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Sanibel Snickerdoodle Cookies
-Vanilla Ice Cream (or any flavor you like!)
-Caramel Topping (I would not use regular ice cream topping, but something thicker - like this Tastefully Simple one)
-Cinnamon Caramel Sprinkles (Tastefully Simple - but you could use anything that is similar)
-Holiday Sprinkles of your choice!
Makes 8 sandwiches.
Everything was purchased from the store (or Tastefully Simple) and then put together in about 10 minutes.  
Top with another cookie and then roll in your colorful sprinkles!  I wrapped mine up individually with waxed paper and placed them in the freezer.
You only need about an hour of freezer time for them to firm up and SERVE!

YUMMY!  They are so great on a hot summer day and an easy way to have the kids help you make their dessert.  Have a great weekend guys!  Thanks for stopping by - feel free to leave me a comment below to say HI!

Follow on Pinterest / Like on Facebook
Photobucket





3 Comments:

At July 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those look so yummy! I found your blog from your lego board and so far and I am loving it. I am going to have to add you to my bloglovin list of blogs I follow.

 
At July 12, 2013 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thank you Sheena, I'm so happy you like it :)

 
At August 2, 2013 at 6:21 PM , Anonymous Debbie Yoho said...

I my name is Debbie Yoho and this is a great recipe and pictures. I am a Tastefully Simple Consultant. Would you mind if I borrow and post on my page I will give you full credit?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home