<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: EASY VALENTINE'S DAY SCHOOL TREATS

Thursday, February 12, 2015

EASY VALENTINE'S DAY SCHOOL TREATS

Hey there! Happy Valentine's Day!  

I thought I would share a couple of quick and simple ideas to make your Valentine's Day a little more heart shaped!

Every year since my kids have attended daycare, I have always made school treat snacks for almost every holiday.  I love to bake and create fun things for them to share with their friends. 

To be honest, I never think it is very creative or fancy.  It's just something I do.  A friend recently pointed out that I don't really share this fun stuff on the blog.  Ummm, she is right.  I have never thought any of it to be "good ideas." 

I want to do 2015 different.  I just want to be me. Little ol' Cheryl, just trying to be like my Mom.  That's really my goal - to just do me.  

This is what I made for the Boo's class this year.  I have been obsessed with clear cups and making fun treats in them.  
All I did is cut up strawberries and blueberries, add some to the bottom of the clear cup, top with cool whip (i piped it with a bag, but it not necessary) and add a heart shaped brownie and strawberry.  
The brownie is from a box mix.  No frills here.  Simple and quick is the way to go!  I also added some heart sprinkles I had on hand, but I would have added just regular sprinkles if I didn't have the hearts.  
I try to make things a little more healthy, but this time I did add a brownie.  I normally try to stick with fruit of some kind.  That way, you aren't pumping a whole mess of sugar into every one's kids.  Wink Wink.  

I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day with the ones you love! Have some pink milk for a simple V-Day breakfast!

Much love,
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home