<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mycuprunnethoverblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Cup Runneth Over: RAINBOW SHERBET OREO TRUFFLES - 3 WAYS {PART ONE}

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

RAINBOW SHERBET OREO TRUFFLES - 3 WAYS {PART ONE}

Happy Day All!  Now that spring is here and summer is soon upon us, I am ready to get the BBQ started, aren't you??

I am so excited about this and I couldn't wait to share my creations with you! So, I know a guy.  LOL.  He hooked me up a bit early with this yummy goodness - Rainbow Sherbet Oreos!  The ideas of what to create with them were swirling!  I know, I could just eat the whole bag, but it was more fun to create something new for you!
While trying to come up with ideas, I also was meandering around Wal-Mart and found the picture on the bottom - Wilton chocolate melts flavored in Key Lime Pie, Raspberry Sherbet and Orange Creme!  Wow!  

I knew exactly what I wanted to try!  TRUFFLES!! YUM!  The flavored chocolate is what really helps bring the flavors together.  
Rainbow Sherbet Oreo Truffles

1 pkg. rainbow sherbet Oreos, finely crushed (I used a food processor)
1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 pkg each: Key Lime Pie, Raspberry Sherbet and Orange Creme Wilton Chocolate Melts

Blend cream cheese and Oreos until well combined.  Using a cookie scoop, shape into balls.  Refrigerate for a few hours or place in freezer for 15 minutes.  

Melt chocolates separately and dip as desired.  (I dipped the entire truffle in Key Lime and then half and half of the other flavors)  Store in covered container in refrigerator.  Makes 36 truffles.
They look so pretty!  The taste testers agreed that these were super yummy and also, we liked them better cold rather than room temp.  It may just be our minds thinking of actual sherbet, right?  
Hope you like them!! I will be sharing two more recipes with the Rainbow Sherbet Oreos, so be sure to stop back and see what we cooked up with these yummy goodies!

Check out the next two recipes using the Rainbow Sherbet Oreos!  Rainbow Sherbet Mini Cheesecakes and Rainbow Sherbet Blondies
Follow on Pinterest / Like on Facebook
Photobucket




I'm linking up over at these fantastic blogs!
Six Sister's Stuff
I Heart Naptime
Skip To My Lou
Craft-O-Maniac
Not Just a Housewife
Lil' Luna
Someday Crafts
House of Hepworths
Reasons to Skip the Housework
All Things with Purpose
Love of Family and Home

8 Comments:

At May 23, 2013 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This sounds SO good! What a great idea to have flavored chocolate to dip it in. Delicious! I'd love for you to share this cake ball recipe on my blog link party, Sweet Tooth Tuesdays.
http://sarahlynnssweets.blogspot.com/2013/05/sweet-tooth-tuesdays-2.html

 
At May 23, 2013 at 10:51 AM , Blogger With A Blast said...

All of them look delicious and fun! I'd like to invite you to join our weekly link party, live now and share this {and other posts!} by linking up.

http://withablast.blogspot.com/2013/05/all-my-bloggy-friends-link-party-47.html

Hope to see you there !

 
At May 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

These look so good!!

 
At May 28, 2013 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks so much Sarah!

 
At May 28, 2013 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks Linda!

 
At May 28, 2013 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thank you Bethany!

 
At May 29, 2013 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

Thank you for linking up at The Weekly Creative! I've pinned these...they are so fun!

Melanie {reasons to skip the housework}

 
At May 29, 2013 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Cheryl @ My Cup Runneth Over said...

Thanks so much Melanie! I'm so happy you liked them :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home